Roulette is known as one of the most ancient yet entertaining games even in this generation as well. It is a wheel of luck that features two slots, red and black, ranging from 1 to 36. There is a unique slot that is green in colour and has 0 in it. The player will place their bet on numbers or colour; the dealer will spin a wheel to reveal the winning number. If you have selected the correct number, then you’ll get a payout.
There are few basic rules in which you can choose a number or a bunch of numbers you want to bet on. You can place your chips on:
● Straight: it is a bet which will cover only one number. To make a bet, they need to place it inside a square of the number.
● Split: this is where you can place two numbers that are adjacent on the table. Chips will be placed on the shared line of two numbers squares.
● Six Line: it is a bet with two adjacent lines; you just need to place the chips in the tight outer corner of two lines.
● Trio: as the name says, it is a three-number bet which includes zero or zeros.
● Basket: on the corner, bet in 0, 1, 2, and 3 shared by the first line and the zero box.
● The corner is a simple bet where a player bets on the standard four-corner numbers, called “square” bets.
As we have seen few essential bets above, here are the additional bets which can get you your best payout:
● Black or Red: The player will make this bet by placing their chips on the colour of the winning number.
● Even or odd: the player can also make their bet on winning either it’ll be odd or even number.
● 1 to 18 or 19 to 36: if the player is confused, he can bet if the winning number is low (less than 19) or high (more than 19).
● Dozens: There is an option where a player can bet on either one of the three dozens found on the table’s layout.
Calculation of Payouts
There will be a specific bet, and it will be divided by the number 36 by the number of squares that the chance covers. You can subtract one from the figure to get the payout. For example, the red-coloured numbers are 18, so the payout on winning will be 36/18, equal to 2 and then subtract one from it, making it 1 in total. So, if the player bet $50 on winning, they shall receive an additional $50 from the dealer.